Friday, November 6, 2009

My Niece Sophie

Day 6 of 30 days of Thankful

Today, I got to spend the day with my niece, Sophie. She is a little over two and a whole lotta fun. We had a rare sunny, warm November day, we even got to play outside running in the grass and blowing and chasing bubbles.

Her personality is starting to take shape and she is very observant and she loves to sing and dance and color and read books. I just can't get enough of her sweet little voice when she sings and talks and tells stories I am completely enthralled. Her face is my favorite subject for photography, it is very expressive and often the shutter snaps enough photos that a person could use her changing expressions as a flip book.

I am thankful for the time Sophie and I get to spend together and thankful to be a part of her life--I can't wait to see what comes next.

No comments: