Friday, November 13, 2009

Music

I've hinted at it a couple of times and so this constitutes my official post proclaiming how thankful I am for music.

Let it should be known that I am not musically inclined at all. It is a foreign language that I cannot seem to decipher. I have a good enough ear to do the holiday carols justice in the comfort of a group but other than that, I'm purely a private solo act. This alone amplifies my appreciation.

I love most kinds of music, and what I don't love I don't 'get' which is okay... It is an art for and therefore subject to taste and subjectivity.

The power of music is an amazing thing. Its ability to set or shift a mood, trigger a memory, or inspire any range of movements from a simple to tap to a full out boogie.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I couldn't live without mine!