Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Julie, my BFF

I was going to wait until her birthday or until the third Thursday of the month (our standing date) but I just don't think I can hold out until then.

Julie and I met in 1995 when we both worked in real estate. We hit it off and became fast friends and the adventures ensued. We've grown together, took a break and grew while we were apart and when we reconnected, we picked up where we left off.

Julie probably knows me better than anyone and I am so very thankful for every adventure we've had and inevitable bouts of laughter. If our friendship had a soundtrack there would be 10-15 soundbites and then a series of laugh tracks. I just plain love her.

Some of Julie is always with me and even when I'm alone and something strikes me as funny I mutter "standing." I hope everyone is blessed enough to have a Julie... not mine though, get your own.

1 comment:

Plante Consulting said...

AWWWWW -- I love this entry!!!! The best one ever! Thanks, KW.