Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sophie Chronicles: Day Two

Today was day two with little miss Sophie and I have been watching her closely. She has a few makeshift toys at antie Kristen's house that she enjoys but they seem to be lacking. I decided after Lance came to pick her up today that I would go on the hunt for a special present. She needed a toy that:
  1. Has buttons, like the remote control.
  2. Has blinking lights and colors like the phone.
  3. Had a chewable, child-friendly surface--unlike either of the above.
This is what I do, I am a careful student of my nearest and dearest to compile enough data to find the perfect and unexpected gift. I found just such a gift for Sophie at target--a little trinket from our good friends at Baby Einstein. This gift is special because it's the first one I am buying her based on actually 'knowing' her.

I think she'll like it... I'll let you know.

1 comment:

Plante Consulting said...

How's it REALLY going? I have not rec'd a call from you for that "playdate" you were thinking about. Uggg, I don't like that word playdate. Who ever said that word was okay? Certainly someone who lives in the 'burbs. ;-)

Are you getting tons of stuff done like you thought?