Saturday, March 15, 2008

Pigg vs. Pig

Well, it finally happened, after nearly 20 years with an unblemished driving record I received my first moving violation yesterday. I rock 'n rolled a stop sign at an intersection that had tumbleweed rolling through it. A po-po was waiting for me around the corner.

The funny thing is that I was truly just lost in the day. It was a beautiful blue-sky Friday at 4:30 and my spring fever is in high gear. Was headed over to the rents house for some dinner and quality time with my niece Sophie. Here is where it gets a little weird... I was completely engrossed in this interview on the radio with a current favorite musician of mine, Landon Pigg.

Curious that I was busted by the pig while listening to the Pigg and not a strip of bacon anywhere.

No comments: