Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Vista Can Suck It

I am hate, Hate, HATIN' on Vista.
Microsofts OCD for 'security' has completely ruined my new computer experience.
I am so angry all the curse words I know, in more than a few languages, plus a few primal screams have not helped.

Note to Microsoft... I can understand what your trying to do. Next time release two versions:
  • 1.0 For retards and drunken monkeys. You can employ a new packaging concept of a crayon font with the 'R' backwards.
  • 2.0 For normal, non-paranoid users who don't need this over secure piece of shite...
Help me Technorati, you're our only hope.

2 comments:

DC said...

I'm so sorry, Sorry, SORRY for all of your computer troubles...however.....if you say the above line as you lift your leg, all of your troubles will vanish into thin air, I promise, Promise, PROMISE!! :)

Jason Mote said...

Patience young Padawan… patience. I sense in you much anger, but remember - anger, fear, aggression… the Dark Side are they. You must be one with the OS... the OS does not control you, you will control the OS.

Clearly, I still have much to teach you…