Sunday, March 9, 2008

In a word... Eeewww

After putting the vacuum together and took it for a test drive in my living room. Below is a picture of my results. Allow me to give you some context:
  • I live alone.
  • I have no pets.
  • I have wood floor laminate throughout my first floor.
  • I take my shoes off in the foyer and spend my time barefoot or in socks.
  • I have actually vacuumed before.
These are the results of vacumming a 4x7 patch of a 3-year-old wool area rug.
Needless to say my new Dyson sucks big time... in a good way.
Worth every penny!

2 comments:

Kirk Ahlberg said...

Damn, girl! That's some serious sucking!

Plante Consulting said...

Yep, I saw it in person... the photo doesn't do it justice.

BTW Keep that vacuum at your house... I do have a dog... and kids... and I usually don't vacuum, so Lord knows what that canister would look like after a few sweeps across my rug.