Tuesday, January 13, 2009

London Calling

Here is the summary of a recent discussion with my friend, Michele, as we--in a brunch induced haze--hatched the plan to head to the UK...

(Context: Michele is my Las Vegas subject matter expert and we've been talking about an trip to Vegas together for years)

KW: Ok, let's talk about this trip.
MD: Yeah, about that. I have to say, I'm kind of over Vegas and need a break. But I do have this new passport that needs a stamp.
KW: That's cool. I think I can help with that. If I'm being honest though, I gotta say, I'm kinda over the whole Mexico/Caribbean thing.
MD: Well, I've been doing some research and I think we can get to London and back for under a grand.
KW: Get out!
MD: Yep.
KW: OMG... let's do it. We're going to London.

In all honesty, this transcript wouldn't hold up in a court of law but it is directionally correct. Two items to note gentle reader are that I am going to London (am super pumped) and I think the fine people at Jensen's spike their syrup with just a little bit of crack-cocaine.

1 comment:

Michele said...

As one who was there, it sounds correct to me! Agreed on Jensen's syrup. (Drool.)