Friday, January 30, 2009

Attention Ad Men & Marketing Mavens

If you have any stake at all in the results of your company/firm's marketing or advertising read on... If you want your ad to get legs you've simply got to get it online.

And a quality version too and named, tagged and SEOed for words that your target market is going to use in his/her search!

Here is a great example of an ad that made me laugh out loud and hunt for it. I spent a good 3-4 mins. Started with youtube and when that didn't work I hit the googler ultimately finding the link on a discussion board where people were talking about how funny it was and the link took me back to youtube.

Since then I found two versions of it (both on youtube...hmmm).
And Super Bowl Ad mavericks, I'll be keeping score to whose hunt-worthy ads I can find the fastest online.

Stay tuned. Pun intended.

No comments: