Tuesday, December 30, 2008

No, you don't need glasses

Blast you Vista. You got me again.

Upon printing and picking up the 2008 Holiday Examiner this weekend I learned of new defect--er um enhancement--in Word 2007. While complete with some very sexy photo treatments they degrade the quality of picture exponentially. My fine friends a FedEx Kinko's (love them!) offered to rerun the job at no cost but it would have required I head home, tweak each pic, resend job then go back and pick up. Sorry readers... I said "Screw it."

Consider it like this, I am 35 now and if I were on TV they would be shooting me through a filter, perhaps cheesecloth even. Why should my sans celebrity life be any different?

Surely I jest. I've uploaded the original photos for your online viewing pleasure. Enjoy.

1 comment:

JRM said...

this works. in fact, it's just like I was there. well, for one of the pics anyway!