Thursday, December 4, 2008

Could this be...

...the most amazing celebrity comeback ever?

I just got home and saw the world premiere of Britney Spears' new video Circus and that tune along with Womanizer have me completely vexed.

Never a fan of Britney the teen years (version 1.0), disinterested during her rise to super stardom (v1.5), marveled at the grocery store headlines during the KFed and the crazy (v2.0), continued marvelling at the continued crazy and her downward spiral (v3.0) I am now shocked at the appeal of her tunes as she rises from the ashes--version 4.oh?

While not ready to commit the .99 cents yet, I may actually need a track for my ipod. I think they might fit right into my Girl Power Dance Party mix for when I boogie vacuum.

2 comments:

Michele said...

I love the "Womanizer" song. Almost as much as Tim loves the video.

The tabloid phase was sad and at times scary to watch.

Now if Amy Winehouse would get her act together....

Plante Consulting said...

Ben asked Mike what is a Womanizer? Ben is clearly listening to too much KDWB in Mike's car.