Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Officer, I swear it was an accident.

I have had a pretty bad cold for the past few days. Seriously bad, raw spot on my nose bad (from blowing/wiping)--this is a first.

One the way home from work yesterday, I was finally starting to perk up a bit and it was positively gorgeous outside so I had all the windows down and the roof open for the commute home. All was well and good until I hit the highway, I had not properly calculated the air currents rolling through my vehicle nor reconciled them to the mass of the stack of used Kleenexes (a proprietary eponym and a victim of genericide) and out the windows they floated and flew.

Making me... a litterer. At least my tabs are current.

The upcoming rain eases my conscience that they won't become part of home for some adorable woodland creature or bird.

1 comment:

Plante Consulting said...

This reminds me of a certain innocent episode in my car. Where were you stashing all those dirty tissues? Hmmmmm?