Wednesday, July 22, 2009

High Praise

So, I have precious few readers. I suppose this is appropriate seeing as how I have been logging precious few entries.

Most of them love me based on blood, marriage or... years of service. But tonight I am writing about one reader who I haven't known very long and don't know super well however I like her a lot. She's one cool broad and not just because she has great taste in blogs and pics.

Jen, JRO... this one's for you. Thanks for the readership and the camera tips (am still beaming from your feedback ;).

If Coors Light had a "Real B*tch&s of Genius" marketing campaign I would probably have a link just for you, instead here's one for Amy (one of my all time faves) that if it doesn't kick her gagger in, it will at least make her tear up with laughter.

1 comment:

JR said...

Now I'm beaming! Thanks for the shout out. And for the hot dog commercial. Priceless!!! & for real, I think her taste in lunch food is just as bad as the rest of u. " get me to a bathroom!"
-j ro