Friday, June 13, 2008

Off Pace

No campers, I'm not boycotting salsa; I'm taking a midyear assessment of my blogging performance. It can be summed up in two words: Dead Red.

When I began I had this vision of posting twice a week (no laughing, a girl has to have a vision) and as we are wrapping week 24 tomorrow I should have 48 posts. Alas... I am a sad, sad, 27% of target and hence dead red or in this case dead read. It’s not that this blogging thing is hard per se but it is challenging aligning the topic, the words and the fingers on the key board all at the same time.

Nevertheless… we reassess and recommit and I've got some pearls in the pipeline so set your RSS to stun and comment early and often.

2 comments:

Kirk Ahlberg said...

How come when you're "dead red" at work you come through with a kickass deliverable, but in your blogging life you fall short? Priorities? Are you gunnin' for CEO?

JRM said...

My NPS just raised slightly with your newfound CTQ.